HOW TO MAKE A PURCHASE
The customer will find below the steps to be followed:
1. The Customer will click on the product he is interested in to see detailed information. Then he’ll select the size (where applicable) and click “Add to cart”.
2. When the selection is over and the Customer wish to buy the product, he’ll click “Buy” in the chart window. Here the Customer may add units of the same article or remove a product from the shopping cart . In this section the Customer may eventually select articles that he wishes to receive wrapped as a present. This service is free of charge. Marrara takes the highest care of the packaging. Then, once the Customer has checked the products in shopping cart, he’ll click “Proceed to checkout” to finalize the order.
3. At this step the Customer will choose if he prefers registering his profile or finalizing the purchase without doing it.
4. Then he’ll enter the information required for shipping and select the payment method among these below.
• Credit card or PayPal
• Bank transfer .
The order will be shipped after the receiving of the payment. If Marrara does not receive the payment in 6 working days, the order will be canceled. An e-mail communication will be promptly sent to the Customer.
5. Finally, the Customer will check the summary of his order and click “Buy”.
After completing the purchase, he will receive an email with the details of his order and a confirmation that it has been accepted.
In remote and exceptional cases Marrara reserves the right to cancel an order. Communication of the declination or cancellation of the order (by e-mail) will be sent within 1 working day. In this case the customer will be immediately refunded.
Orders may be placed by over-18s only. Marrara will not be held responsible for any orders placed by minors without parental consent.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
The prices indicated on the Website shall be understood as inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any delivery costs or payment charges shall in any case be notified to the Customer via the Website in the cart window.
The following payment methods are accepted:
• PayPal. Customers may pay via PayPal in accordance with the specific methods set by the same.
• Credit card
Under no circumstances and at no stage of the transaction Marrara will be able to access the Customer’s credit card details, which shall be transmitted through a secure connection directly to the banking institute that manages the transaction. No electronic record of said details shall be held by Marrara and therefore under no circumstances shall Marrara be held liable for any fraudulent and unauthorised use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
• Bank Transfer
In case of purchase with bank transfer, the Customer can find the bank coordinate. The goods will be shipped only after the actual receiving of the payment.
Payment is carried out on a secure page that uses SSL certificates (Secure Socket Layer), a system that guarantees maximum security for online transactions. The credit card details are protected from unauthorized access via the SSL encrypted transfer of data, and is not accessible to third parties.